Tag-educate Live Forum
[Sticky] How to Set keyword and meta data for your YouTube Channel
Topic starter February 27, 2022 11:12 am
Fully optimizing your YouTube channel requires the addition of keywords in order to boost its search engine optimization (SEO). Luckily, this is a simple process if you just follow these steps.
- In a new tab, navigate to youtube.com.
- In the upper right corner, click on your profile. This will open a dropdown menu.
- From here, click the “Your Channel” button.
- In the upper right corner, click the “YouTube Studio” button.
- A pop-up window will appear. From here, click “Channel.”
- Ensure you’re under the “Basic Info” tab.
- Here, you will see a box to add your keywords.
- Enter relevant keywords here, and your channel is ready to go. Just type them in and separate with a comma. Accepted keywords will look like this: